basic questions

  • Angela Hebert
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
      Hello all,

      I made a collage the other day I really like and want
      to continue. That's how new to this I am. Does any
      sort of paper do? And my glue stick was not quite up
      to it-- what should I use? What about glue for
      objects other than paper? Also a fixer of some sort
      might be a good idea?

      Sorry for these basic questions, and if you wish to
      answer me privately, you may.

      Thanks,
      Angela

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Steve Viqueira
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2005
        dear angela I have done more than 1600 of deco-collage and the glue i like best is yellow tight bond. Its water proof and strong.I glue materials such as record Jackets paper mags. puzzels gltter beads shells fabric tissue paper if deluted or carful. steve v
        Angela Hebert <dakini360@...> wrote:Hello all,

        I made a collage the other day I really like and want
        to continue. That's how new to this I am. Does any
        sort of paper do? And my glue stick was not quite up
        to it-- what should I use? What about glue for
        objects other than paper? Also a fixer of some sort
        might be a good idea?

        Sorry for these basic questions, and if you wish to
        answer me privately, you may.

        Thanks,
        Angela

        __________________________________
        http://mail.yahoo.com

        NEXT COLLAGE EXCHANGE DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 1, 05 SEE DETAILS:
        http://collagemuseum.com/collage-exchange-index.html
        HTTP://collagemuseum.com/cuernavaca-workshops.htm
        COPYRIGHT INFORMATION FOR COLLAGE ARTISTS
        http://collagemuseum.com/faq-copyright.html
        TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS GROUP SEND A BLANK EMAIL TO:

        Collage degree Collage education Collage of education Collage online Collage network Collage at home