C K WILDE MONEY COLLAGE

  • Michael Anderson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2005
      hi everyone,
      another great collage show opened at the pavel zoubok
      gallery in chelsea on thursday. check out the great
      international money collages made by the artist c k
      wilde. amazing work, and he obviously could care less
      about copyright infringement or even arrest to
      destroying u s property. normal legal restrictions
      don't apply to art. look at warhol if you have any
      questions about that.
      fun summer,
      michael anderson

      http://www.pavelzoubok.com
      http://www.artichokeyinkpress.com/phons/amorcaritas.php
      http://www.artichokeyinkpress.com/phons/noquartergiven.php

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Mimi Shapiro
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2005
        hi michael!!

        thanks so much for the link and the show at pavel zoubek...christopher
        wilde's work is great!! i just finished me 1/2 bakers dozen and made a
        small book!! and was just thinking!! i had to make a larger
        edition...all good ideas are just floating around in the universe...to
        atach ourselves to!! thanks and have a great long weekend...mimi
        shapiro

        On Jul 2, 2005, at 4:35 AM, Michael Anderson wrote:

        > hi  everyone,
        > another great collage show opened at the pavel zoubok
        > gallery in chelsea on thursday. check out the great
        > international money collages made by the artist c k
        > wilde. amazing work, and he obviously could care less
        > about copyright infringement or even arrest to
        > destroying u s property. normal legal restrictions
        > don't apply to art. look at warhol if you have any
        > questions about that.
        > fun summer,
        > michael anderson
        >
        > http://www.pavelzoubok.com
        > http://www.artichokeyinkpress.com/phons/amorcaritas.php
        > http://www.artichokeyinkpress.com/phons/noquartergiven.php

        > http://mail.yahoo.com
        >

        > .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
        > NEXT COLLAGE EXCHANGE DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 1, 05 SEE DETAILS:
        > http://collagemuseum.com/collage-exchange-index.html
        > NEXT COLLAGE INTENSIVE IN CUERNAVACA MEXICO
        > Arrive Oct 5, 2005 - leave Oct. 15, 2005 (10 nights)
        > HTTP://collagemuseum.com/cuernavaca-workshops.htm
        > COPYRIGHT INFORMATION FOR COLLAGE ARTISTS
        > http://collagemuseum.com/faq-copyright.html
        > -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
        > TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS GROUP SEND A BLANK EMAIL TO:
        >

        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        >
        > ▪  Visit your group "collage" on the web.

        > Service.

      • jennypickard
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2005
          --- In collage@yahoogroups.com, Mimi Shapiro <mimistudio@e...> wrote:
          > hi michael!!
          >
          > thanks so much for the link and the show at pavel zoubek...christopher
          > wilde's work is great!! i just finished me 1/2 bakers dozen and made a
          > small book!! and was just thinking!! i had to make a larger
          > edition...all good ideas are just floating around in the universe...to
          > atach ourselves to!! thanks and have a great long weekend...mimi
          > shapiro
          >
          > On Jul 2, 2005, at 4:35 AM, Michael Anderson wrote:
          >
          > > hi everyone,
          > > another great collage show opened at the pavel zoubok
          > > gallery in chelsea on thursday. check out the great
          > > international money collages made by the artist c k
          > > wilde. amazing work, and he obviously could care less
          > > about copyright infringement or even arrest to
          > > destroying u s property. normal legal restrictions
          > > don't apply to art. look at warhol if you have any
          > > questions about that.
          > > fun summer,
          > > michael anderson
          > >
          > > http://www.pavelzoubok.com
          > > http://www.artichokeyinkpress.com/phons/amorcaritas.php
          > > http://www.artichokeyinkpress.com/phons/noquartergiven.php

          > > Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
          > > http://mail.yahoo.com
          > >

          > > .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
          > > NEXT COLLAGE EXCHANGE DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 1, 05 SEE DETAILS:
          > > http://collagemuseum.com/collage-exchange-index.html
          > > NEXT COLLAGE INTENSIVE IN CUERNAVACA MEXICO
          > > Arrive Oct 5, 2005 - leave Oct. 15, 2005 (10 nights)
          > > HTTP://collagemuseum.com/cuernavaca-workshops.htm
          > > COPYRIGHT INFORMATION FOR COLLAGE ARTISTS
          > > http://collagemuseum.com/faq-copyright.html
          > > -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
          > > TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS GROUP SEND A BLANK EMAIL TO:
          > >

          > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          > >
          > > ▪  Visit your group "collage" on the web.
          > > ▪  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
          > > ▪  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
          > > Service.

          It is great to see so much work being produced by collagists.
          I was told by a lecturer when I was at college that the reason I was
          no good at drawing was because i'd not done my 1,000 'for the bin'.

          I just had to respond tho' to the comment 'fun summer'.
          Down here in the land of oz, south australia to be exact, we are the
          driest state on the driest continent on earth (except of course for
          antartica - no precipitation there at all) and it is raining!!!!
          We live and die here without owning raincoats. Many of us have never
          owned an umbrella. We have so much rain our dryland farmers cant get
          out to plant their crops.

          If that is not bad enough - at the moment the pva glue wont dry.
          Im used to sitting out on my patio (any time of the year - just put a
          windcheater on in the winter)and muddling along with my art. just doin
          it for the bin still.

          So have a great summer y'all. im soooo over winter.
          jenny