missing group! isaca

  • Anita
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
      All day yesterday and again today whenever I try to get into the group
      for the collage show Dale and Krishanna are organizing, I get this
      message:

      Group Not Found
      There is no group called isacashows. Please make sure you typed the web
      address correctly. If you have done so, the group may no longer exist.

      Did I miss something? Does anyone know what is going on with this? I
      just clicked on it in Yahoo My Groups list, like always.

      Thanks for any help.

      Anita
    • iuri kothe
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005