Oh the weather outside is frightful........!!!!!!

  • lhec669334
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2012
      It's getting better but I think we got about 6-7" of snow last evening. It always takes awhile for the plows to clear all of the roads and the parking lots are a challenge! LOL

      We've been very quiet over here so I thought I would check in with everyone and see what everyone is working on! I'm still working on Rhiannon by WWS and I got a Cole's Quilt extra square done also. I did a Snoopy square.

      I touched base with Linda to see who all she still needs squares for and she gave me the following list...

      Greer -- princesses

      Isabella -- Butterflies, the color pink, the color purple

      Brielle -- Disney princess theme, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Belle and Horses

      Brooke -- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Club House characters -- Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Pluto, Goofy and puppies

      Mateo -- Jungle animals, especially monkeys, green and brown, San Francisco 49ers, Chicago Cubs, Spongebob

      Ford -- Animals, counting 123, Ford trucks, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Baby Einstein

      Ella -- Nicknames: Princess, Sissy and Diva. Likes big brothers (Carter and Noah) Cinderella, princesses, fancy dresses, Minnie Mouse, dolls, shoes, pink elephants. Colors: pink and red.

      So if anyone is looking for something to stitch those are the kids who still need squares and their themes and likes. Be sure to contact Linda with who you want to stitch for. I forget to get a count of how many squares she still needs for each of the kids.

      So....what has everyone been up to???

      Take care,
      Sue
    • kellym5858
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2012
        Thanks for the update Sue. I was wondering how updated the site was and thought some of the earlier quilts might need some help. Looks like the ones I was looking at got filled though. Yeah!

        I'm just working on my squares for Isabella (bunny) and Brooke (puppy).

        Kelly