... set; no way was it made from scratch. I asked the owner about it a few years ago when it was first rolled out. The "Fortress Phone" style front panel wasajbtelecom
I was gonna save it til next April 1st but with 250+/- other pending items to post I didn't wanna lose it.ozob99
RE: L3 at Dranesville; I finally found a document I'd seen years ago to support my recollection of L3 on the Monrovia & Faulkner routes, it's on Albert'sozob99
- Mar 16, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.