Re: [coldwarcomms] AT&T Stansbury Island, UT microwave station

  • Nathaniel D. Watson
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 29, 2006
      That is how I understand it.

      Nathan

      on 1/29/06 7:15 PM, James Browne at jamesm.browne@... wrote:

      >> The reason, I assume, being to keep reflections in phase and fairly well
      >> integrated into the signal beam, correct?
      >

      > --
      > Jim Browne

    • blitz
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 31, 2006
        You must not be watching the late nite TV ads, you forgot Benzine. ;)

        Oh yes, I'm aware "anything" could happen...but I lived a mile and a
        half from Love Canal most of my childhood, (16 years) and went to the
        schools there, so that's the least of my worries. Like I say, all
        appendages and systems are ok at this point, (save physical injuries
        like a bad back) but I dont expect to live to 101 in any case..

        Actually, to scare everyone, the next big one will be fiberglass,
        (the next asbestos).
        Fiberglass when viewed under a microscope, is comprised of sharp
        pointed glass spears, which when inhaled, puncture the lungs, flow
        thru the blood stream, impact brain cells, heart tissue and cause
        bleeding when the impact hits a blood vessel. Get ready for this one.
        In fact this is so scary, they're avoiding it like the plague. Its
        like asbestos on steroids.
        Like every house has fiberglass insulation it it, and of course,
        theres NO dust from it, is there? Ever sand fiberglass? Car bodies?
        Surf boards? Boats?

        Be very worried....we wont live forever.