Re: Site R Query

  • gordon2446
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 28, 2005
      Here is something interesting I found along the southwest perimeter of
      Site R. It appears that they were constructing a new perimeter road
      or adding motion censors and constructing a new fence. There also
      appears to be a cement hut, possibly an entrance/exit from the
      facility.

      http://local.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=39.72736~-
      77.415789&style=o&lvl=2&scene=1707809
    • exbayareadude
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 4, 2006
        2 Drums pointed toward "Site D", the other 2 pointed toward Liberty
        Dam.
        I'm not sure (will have to drive by again) but looks like the drums
        have been removed on the Damascus site.

        --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "Blake Bowers" <bbowers@m...>
        wrote:

        > It is intersting to note, in the birds eye views of the commo
        > complex on Site R, the tower just south of the
        > compound that is under construction is very strange.
        >
        > Either a image issue, or the tower looks folded over.
        >
        > There are 6 dishes visible in the birds eye, two periscope
        > pointed south west, two drums on the second taller
        > tower pointed roughly the same direction, but not the exact same I
        think,
        > but where
        > do the drums pointed southeast go?
        >
        > Otherwise, the site looks like a junior site C.

      • Blake Bowers
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 5, 2006
          I would have figured the SW pointed drums went
          to Site C.