Hilton Head Island AT&T Tower

  • william simard
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hello group,

      I saw on the AT&T map that there are several towers in the Hilton Head
      Island area. It looks like one is just off the island. Has anyone
      been to this tower or know where it is located? Is it still owned by
      AT&T ? Is it still active or is it up for sale? Does this site have
      an underground bunker?
      I have relatives in that area and I vaction down there at least once a
      year and would like to take some pictures the next time I'm there. My
      Uncle used to live in East Greenville, PA just a few miles from
      Finland. I visited that site and it was awsome. I'm hoping HHI would
      be as exciting.

      Thanks everyone,

      Bill