I believe my posts ARE on topic re the "description"

  • Mark J. Cuccia
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2005
      "A list dedicated to the discussion of various communications systems
      used by the U.S. military and civilian authorities during the Cold War
      era"

      Above is the list description at the top of the main page.

      I have been posting about Bell Telco facilities used in the 1940s thru
      today. That IS on topic as it is about a "various communications system
      used by civilian authorities during the Cold War era", IMO.

      I just don't understand how SOME list members are so narrow minded.

      mjc
    • Daryl R. Gibson
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2005
        --- "Mark J. Cuccia" <markjcuccia@...> wrote:

        > I just don't understand how SOME list members are so narrow minded.
        >
        > mjc

        Well, I don't think they are necessarily "narrow minded," just have a
        narrower focus.

        Anyway, your posts were about "Bell Teleco" as you note. I guess if
        they were about "Taco Bell" then we'd all be calling for your
        banishment.

        Daryl

        "As you ramble through life, brother, no matter what your goal,
        keep your eye upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole"
        --Dr. Murray Banks, quoting a menu
        Daryl R. Gibson, MCSE
        Office: (801)422-2950 Cell: (801)367-4341
        Home: (702)734-6153, Utah Residence: (801)802-6348