CIA Berlin Tunnel info

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2005
      A history of the project, and declassified documents - very interesting
      reading:
      http://www.cia.gov/csi/books/17240/art-7.html

      Albert
    • jhaynesatalumni
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2005
        --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "Albert LaFrance" <lafrance@a...>
        wrote:
        > A history of the project, and declassified documents - very interesting
        > reading:
        > http://www.cia.gov/csi/books/17240/art-7.html
        >
        > Albert

        There was also an article on this topic in the magazine (American
        Heritage of) Invention and Technology some years back.
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2005
          > There was also an article on this topic in the magazine (American
          > Heritage of) Invention and Technology some years back.

          Thanks for the lead - I looked on the magazine's archive web site:
          (http://www.inventionandtechnology.com/xml/archive/archive.xml)
          and found that it's in the Spring 1995 issue. Unfortunately, the article
          itself isn't online.