Mark Cuccia is safe and sound

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2005
      To all list members concerned about Mark Cuccia:

      Mark Cuccia is safe and sound. Mark called me at 8 AM this morning
      (Wednesday). His apartment did not get flooded and he is fine.

      Today has been the first day that he has been able to get a cell
      signal since the hurricane and subsequent flood. He is still without
      electrical power.

      However, please do not call Mark right now, as he is saving battery
      power on his cell phone and reception is still spotty.

      He plans on leaving New Orleans to stay at his aunt in New Iberia,
      LA. He said he will call me when he reaches his aunt's house. If he
      is still not able to send out a message, I'll send a message at that
      time that he has made it out of New Orleans.

      Please let others know that he is safe and sound.

      Dave Perrussel
      Webmaster - Telephone World
      http://www.dmine.com/phworld