re: AT&T Lee, IL microwave station

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 17, 2005
      I've posted 14 photos contributed by the station's owner, Terry Michaels.
      Terry has undertaken an extraordinary project to return the concrete-silo
      tower to its original appearance and equipment, and most of the photos
      depict the results of perhaps the most dramatic part of that effort - the
      restoration and re-installation of four delay-lens antennas of the exact
      type used on the transcontinental radio route which Lee served. Other
      photos in this set show the antennas' arrival, and views of the station from
      1972 and 1994.

      http://long-lines.net/places-routes/LeeIL/index.html