Re: [coldwarcomms] Autovon site

  • Blake Bowers
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 27, 2005
      I really thought I had given enough information, the only
      Mounds in the Autovon system was in Oklahoma. Just
      south of Tulsa.

      I never stated there were HAM radios, but back when
      the HAM community homebrewed, many HAMS could
      take electronics such as this and make things - many
      things.

      Sadly, there is very little homebrewing going on anymore,
      I posted this for any homebrewers or experimenters that
      were still out there.

      Have a great day.

      KD4RME