Re: Re(2): [coldwarcomms] FEMA MERS

  • hooligan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2000
      I still have a copy of that (& similar) E-Systems brochures. The system in
      question, built into the GM 'Home of Wheels' style motor home chassis, was a
      mobile Ground Entry Point terminal.

      I'm not sure why they chose the motorhome style chassis as opposed to a
      conventional (!) semi trailer or military truck & equipment shelter design,
      but perhaps it was to maintain a lower profile (operational security).

      Tim