Re: Microwave towers

  • James Kester
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 14, 2005
      Actually, neither Western or T was involved? by the time I started
      building them 70-72 Most of the design was farmed out to the White
      Plains Russians. I can only assume that each monolith was designed
      specifically pursuant to planned long haul traffic routes.
      Prior to 1975, I never saw an "E" in the fleet, or on an AT&T
      site? Sometime in 1979-80??? we were commissioned to fabricate and
      build 3 of them. I can't remember the designer though??
      About that time, many were jumpin ship to WorldCom.
      --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, James Browne