Re: Former AT&T repeater sitesin GA & AL, and Horn Mountain, AL question

  • Matthew S. Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2005
      s92187 wrote:

      > Horn Mountain still comes up on the American Tower web site as site
      > #88396, so I would guess it still exists. The land it is on was
      > included when AT&T sold it to ATC, so it is unlikely it will be
      > required by the National Forest to be removed.

      Thanks for the info -- didn't think to look on their site. It's
      amazing/scary that I could have been that close to it and not see it at
      all. In my defense, I _was_ expecting it to be on the other side of the
      road and the weather was pretty bad.

      Guess I'll try it again next time I'm over that way.

      Matt