Trappe MD 2 Ghz License

  • Jim Innes
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2005
      Hi, This licensee is the holding co. for Dover Radio Page, a low band paging
      operator based in Salisbury, I don't know if they are still in business. I
      was involved in the purchase of the towers at those sites from the original
      founder of the paging co.

      It's WLS502, a 2Ghz site owned by

      COMMUNICATIONS GROUP INC
      2000 NORTHWOOD DR
      SALISBURY, MD 21801
      Jim Innes
      Wireless Access Technologies, Inc.
      4217 Ridge Ave. #2
      Philadelphia, PA 19129-1745
      267 481 1461 f215 438 1220
      innesj@...
    • David Lesher
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2005
        >> It's WLS502, a 2Ghz site owned by
        >
        > Hi, This licensee is the holding co. for Dover Radio Page, a low band paging
        > operator based in Salisbury, I don't know if they are still in business. I
        > was involved in the purchase of the towers at those sites from the original
        > founder of the paging co.

        Err; why would a paging company have a TD2 site?

        Put it another way: who built the site, and when? It looks like
        an standard ATT battleship....

        My wild guess is that it was replaced by Federalsburg at some
        point, and then sold. Possible?

      • James Browne
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2005
          Its possible that due to the recent state of AT&T, Dover Paging was
          able to pick up a cheap tower. Maybe they just never used it?

          --
          Jim Browne