any insights? no pun intended

  • Goldsmith, Tim
    Message 1 of 43 , May 8 6:41 AM
      I was wondering if the regulars on this list had any insight into the story
      of the White House secure phone lines being tapped via a remote location in
      the Washington area? Anything I read in INSIGHT magazine, I want to
      corroborate with other sources ;)

      Thanks in advance.

      -Tim

      "The FBI is probing an explosive foreign-espionage operation that could
      dwarf the other spy scandals plaguing the U.S. government. Insight has
      learned that FBI counterintelligence is tracking a daring operation to spy
      on high-level U.S. officials by hacking into supposedly secure telephone
      networks."

      the full article can be read at:
      http://www.insightmag.com/archive/200005306.shtml
    • Craig Scott
      Message 43 of 43 , Feb 5, 2009
        Yeah,  "Whistler"   modeled after Joe Engrassia....one of the original "Phone Phreaks"...and blind