AJCC staffing ca. 1952

    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2000
      In March I received notification from the National Archives and Records
      Administration that two of the declassification reviews I requested in
      February 1999 had been completed. This week I finally got around to
      looking at the documents, which contain some interesting material.

      The first thing I looked at was a late-1951 memo giving proposed staffing
      for DC-area Army comms facilities at various levels of alert. The staffing
      table is posted at:

      http://coldwardc.homestead.com/files/ajcc/07-DEC-1951-2.jpg

      The un-interesting first page of the memo is at:

      http://coldwardc.homestead.com/files/ajcc/07-DEC-1951-1.jpg

      Source:

      Record group: 111 (U.S. Army Office of the Chief Signal Officer)
      Series: Army Communications Services Division Decimal Files, 1923-1959
      Box: 23 (1951-1952)
      Folder: 676 - Communications (general) 1951-1952

      ...Albert