Military Memoirs Internet TV show

  • vet15@excite.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 10:15 AM
      Hi all-

      I thought the members of this list might be interested in this site.
      It's an Internet TV show dedicated to chronicling the stories of
      Veterans from all branches of service in all wars. Each week, Former
      Staff Sgt. Joe Dugan talks to a different Vet about his or her
      personal experiences. Considering our WWII Vets are dying at the
      rate of 1,400 per day, I think it's important to hear the real
      history while we still have a chance. Anyway, it's free, so show
      your support of our Vets and check it out!

      http://www.fromUSAlive.com/military

      Thanks and God bless,

      Danny