[coldwarcomms] re: new microwave tower shots

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2000
      Daryl,

      Thanks for the update. I've added a link to your site from the
      "Facilities" section of my Bell System page
      (http://bellsystem.homestead.com).

      Nice work - and I love your animated "Path Preservation" masthead!

      ...Albert

      >If you're interested, you can find the towers referenced from the URL:
      >http://www.stillyoung.com/towers.html.
    • Daryl Gibson
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 19, 2000
        I appreciate your writing; I have added a link back to your
        impressive set of pages.....

        Daryl