Visit to former AT&T Ocean Gate, NJ HF radio station

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2005
      In connection with the ongoing effort to establish a museum, I'm making
      arrangements for a visit to the high-seas/overseas station on Monday, Feb.
      14. Anyone interested in joining us, please let me know.

      Station info and photos at
      http://long-lines.net/places-routes/OceanGateNJ/index.html .

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2005
        How would 10:00 AM on the 14th work for those interested in attending?