Re: NE Florida Microwave Sites

  • mm2mere
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2005
      --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "s92187" <tmichaels@t...> wrote:

      > Do you remember, or does anyone else know, if those are horn
      > reflector antennas, or delay lens antennas?
      >
      > Terry Michaels

      Memory is fuzzy, but I'm sure they were horn reflectors. The year was
      1986 or 1987. I have a photograph of them somewhere that I'll dig out
      to be sure.
    • mm2mere
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2005
        --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "mm2mere" <mmeredith32@c...> wrote:

        > --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "s92187" <tmichaels@t...> wrote:
        >
        > > Do you remember, or does anyone else know, if those are horn
        > > reflector antennas, or delay lens antennas?
        > >
        > > Terry Michaels
        >

        > Memory is fuzzy, but I'm sure they were horn reflectors. The year was
        > 1986 or 1987. I have a photograph of them somewhere that I'll dig out
        > to be sure.

        I found the photo. Reflector horns.
      • Christopher Ness
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 1, 2005
          On 02/01/2005 04:51 pm, mm2mere scratched his head, bit his pencil and wrote:
          > --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "mm2mere" <mmeredith32@c...> wrote:
          > > Memory is fuzzy, but I'm sure they were horn reflectors. The year was
          > > 1986 or 1987. I have a photograph of them somewhere that I'll dig out
          > > to be sure.
          >
          > I found the photo. Reflector horns.

          They were there as recently as two Summers ago. Never saw the tower though.

          --
          Chris Ness
          mailto:cness@... All jobs are equally easy to
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 1, 2005
            Slight Change of Subj: Got some JPGs of the Ellisville GEP (site still
            active) and surrounding site if anyone wants to see them.

            Clay