Bell System shoe store?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2004
      Here's a mysterious photo I bought on eBay:
      http://long-lines.net/documents/ShoeStore.html

      My guess is that it shows a company store at some Western Electric
      manufacturing plant. Note the work clothes on the mannequins and the style
      of shoe being tried on by the customer.

      Albert
    • Mike Magnus
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2004
        My collection includes a package of Bell System Sanitary Napkins, although I don't recall if they carry a KS- designation and I
        can't comment on their quality...

        -Mike

        > Wow. Shoes with KS- numbers. Somewhere in my massive pile of stuff I still have a roll of Bell System Toilet Paper with the
        KS-number