Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Warrenton Training Center Station B

Expand Messages
  • Albert LaFrance
    Found an EPA report on the facility at: http://www.epa.gov/reg3hwmd/super/warrentn/pad.htm The report is interesting because it continues the assertion that
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2000
    • 0 Attachment
      Found an EPA report on the facility at:

      http://www.epa.gov/reg3hwmd/super/warrentn/pad.htm

      The report is interesting because it continues the assertion that the WTC
      belongs to NCS.

      ...Albert

      BEGIN QUOTE

      Site Description

      The Warrenton Training Center (WTC) is a closed and classified
      communications training and support facility of the National Communications
      System (NCS). The United States Army serves as the executive agent for the
      administration and management of the WTC on behalf of the NCS. The
      Warrenton Training Center was first established in June of 1951, and is
      comprised of four stations. Stations A, B, C, and D. Stations A, B and C
      are all located in Fauquier County and Station D is located in Culpepper
      County. Station B operations include communications training, electronics
      testing, and related equipment maintenance. The focus of the environmental
      investigations is at Station B. The Station B Facility consists of
      approximately 346 acres and is located one mile west of the town of
      Warrenton.

      END QUOTE
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.