Delta AUTOVON, etc.

  • Mark Foster
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2000
      Have added a page on the Delta AUTOVON site in Utah. Does anyone know the
      name of the L3I main station that was in Utah but north of Salt Lake City?

      URL is: http://www1.shore.net/~mfoster/Delta.htm

      Also looking for a couple of pieces of information.

      What is the main station on the Mojave/Greenbelt route north of
      Hillsboro? Newbern, IL??

      Also looking for the L3I station east of Oak Hill, Ohio.

      Thanks.