Re: [coldwarcomms] Microwave "mayday" sends rescuers to 11 in snow

  • William Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2004
      On 8/5/04 8:11 AM, "Blake Bowers" <bbowers@...> wrote:

      > Recently sent to me, all I have is a fax copy.
      >
      > The Denver Post, January 20, 1975

      Wow! It's nice to know why Westcreek is set up the way it is. We have some
      photos of the phone in the entry way and the safe room in the garage for
      anyone interested in seeing it. The phone currently says to wait on the line
      for someone at Cheyenne Mountain to answer.

      And yes, it would be easy to land a helicopter in the parking lot.

      W. Miller