Another Long Lines web page restored

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3 9:51 PM
      I've restored my web page for a well-known Illinois Long Lines station with
      its fantastic eight-legged tower, to be identified only by its CLLI code:
      http://long-lines.net/places-routes/NRWYILNO/index.html

      Albert
    • Mark J Cuccia
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3 10:04 PM
        On Wed, 4 Aug 2004, Albert LaFrance wrote:

        > I've restored my web page for a well-known Illinois Long Lines
        > station with its fantastic eight-legged tower, to be identified only
        > by its CLLI code:
        > http://long-lines.net/places-routes/NRWYILNO/index.html
        >
        > Albert

        And located at a certain "Class-One Regional Switching Office", and
        there were only twelve of them in the NANP/DDD Network during the
        "hierarchical" years...

        - 914+ White Plains NY
        - 215+ Wayne PA
        - 412+ Pittsburgh PA
        - 815+ Norway IL
        - 404+ Rockford County (Conyers) GA
        - 314+ St. Louis MO
        - 214+ Dallas TX
        - 303+ Denver CO
        - 714+ San Bernardino CA
        - 916+ Sacramento CA
        - 514+ Montreal PQ
        - 306+ Regina SK (which was a XB-Tandem while all of the others were
        either 4A or 4M Crossbar Toll machines)

        Now, let's see... which one could that be for the unique eight-sided
        MW Tower ... NRWLILNO--- ???

        Hm.... I know... Denmark INDIANA! (How CLLI! :-)

        mjc
      • Rob Walker
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4 9:01 AM
          Albert...

          I thought you might find this interesting... I
          recieved it, as broadcast stations are considered
          "infastructure". I didn't post it to the group...you
          can do what you like with this.

          Enjoy.

          Rob Walker

          Attached is the Joint DHS / FBI Memorandum titled
          "Suspicious Activity
          Reporting Criteria for Infrastructure
          Owners and Operators" dated 3
          August 2004.
          WIDEST DISSEMINATION: The widest dissemination of
          this material is
          encouraged and authorized.

          Secondary release, dissemination or sharing of this
          document or any
          information contained herein, is authorized without
          further approval
          from
          the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). For
          comments or questions,
          please contact the IAIP IA-R Desk at DHS.IAIP@....

          (See attached file: DHS FBI Joint Memo Suspicious
          Activity Reporting
          Criteria (3 Aug 04) Acrobat 6.0.pdf)(See attached
          file: DHS FBI Joint
          Memo
          Suspicious Activity Reporting Criteria (3 Aug 04)
          Acrobat 3.0.pdf)

        • wister6813
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 9 6:43 PM
            I posted the document in the files section for anyone that is
            interested.

            --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, Rob Walker <rwalker653@y...>