AT&T Dranesville, VA page back online

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25 7:14 PM
      ...where it's now known as [VA-2] :)
      http://long-lines.net/places-routes/VA02/index.html

      I even sanitized the article from Long Lines' own "Easterner" magazine!

      Albert
    • Xxxxx xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2004
        Greetings. I am new here and found this scrolling through old
        messages to catch up. Gotta say, what is done there now is much less
        sensitive. I have talked with old timers who say that when they were
        there pulling cables back in the 60s soldiers with M-16s escorted
        them. Not quite that bad these days.

        --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "Albert LaFrance" <lafrance@a...>