Re: Photography of public sites is NOT illegal!

  • tsniffin20902
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 20, 2004
      It's still open, but is more heavily patrolled than it used to be pre-
      9/11. It's pretty popular site for joggers and bikers to park b/c
      it's free and allows access to the trails in the area and is normally
      pretty congested early evening/weekends.

      Todd

      --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, Bob Stratton <highflight@g...>

      .