Re: [coldwarcomms] GEP Network

  • Dave Emery
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2004
      On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 01:07:33AM -0500, Blake Bowers wrote:
      > Hmm.. Then I think I have some pictures of the
      > equipment....

      I'd be greatly interested if you could email them my way. I can
      accept email of any size whatsoever and that on a high speed connection
      so there should be no problem with sending them to me...

      Obviously I will honor any restriction on their use you
      establish, my interest is personal as I suspect I was one of the first
      if not the very first outsider ham radio hobbyists to discover the
      system back in 1968. I have been following traffic on it since the
      spring of 1969...

      That is right, 1968 when LBJ was POTUS, 36 years ago.

      --
      Dave Emery N1PRE, die@... DIE Consulting, Weston, Mass 02493