Re: E4B - solution found it seems

  • goldsmithtim
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2004
      See, this is why I love this group so much. So many people having
      little pieces of different puzzles. And sometimes the members are
      able to share some of the pieces!
      This is exactly the sort of information I was hoping to tease out the
      group.
      Thanks so much. As to whether it is "news" now certainly remains to
      be seen. But it has been fun trying to figure out what is what about
      this. Thanks to Doug and "Mr. King" and everybody else.

      Tim Goldsmith

      > > Message: 4
      > > Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:22:27 -0400
      > > From: "Oil B. King" <hobnail@c...>
      > > Subject: Re: Re: E4B over DC ? on 9/11 ? unlikely in the extreme
      > >
      > > Hi Guys,
      > >
      > > An E-4B arrived at Andrews on the evening of the 10th.
      Another
      > > E-4B went airborne around 1000z on the 11th enroute to Andrews.
      > > Neither of these E-4Bs was the Primary at the time before the
      attacks.
      > > The E-4B that was on the ground at Andrews took off after the
      attacks
      > > and flew by the Pentagon for a look. Maybe this is the bird that
      was
      > > viewed at the White House? Also, from Sept. 11th until the 24th
      the
      > > Primary NAOC was at Andrews. Hope this clears some confusion.
      Take
      > > care,
      > >

      > > 73 de OBK
      > >

      > sounds like a mystery solved! a mailing list that is useful!
      very