On the OTHER side of the iron curtain...

  • smoopan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2004
      I've noticed that this group focusses exclusively on the American side of the cold war
      and I haven't seen any interest in what systems and facilities the OTHER side used. I
      went looking for just that the the other day and came up with the following site. It's a
      british website with lots of photos of the inside of former east german bunkers
      including comms bunkers, nuclear warhead storage bunkers, c3i, etc. Pretty
      interesting stuff. Hope everyone enjoys it.
      -Spencer

      http://www.bunkertours.co.uk/germany_2001.htm