Ohio stuff?

  • John Thompson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2 9:00 AM
      Hello everyone.
      I was wondering if anyone has any sites/info i can find out stuff about Ohio related stuff? Thanks
      John

    • David Lesher
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8 6:10 AM

        > Hello everyone.
        > I was wondering if anyone has any sites/info i can find out stuff about Ohio related stuff? Thanks
        > John

        Well, I have pages up on Medina and 750 Huron in Cleveland.
        Albert has maps of routes across the north and south of the state...

      • Matt Patoray
        Message 3 of 3 , May 11 11:41 PM
          Hi,

          I have some pictures taken of the AT&T building and horns that face New
          Castle PA(only) that is at 106 W Rayen Ave. Youngstown OH

          If someone wants them i will scan them and send them to you, but oplease
          use my new e-mail address mspatoray@....

          Matt