Re: Black Helicopters

  • gordon2446
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 27, 2004
      --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, MACCFound@a... wrote:
      > In a message dated 4/26/2004 9:35:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      > stevegee58a@y... writes:
      >

      > > The question is, where are these mysterious black helicopters
      from?

      > Black Helicopter Hyperlist or
      > http://weber.ucsd.edu/~dmckiern/blakchop.htm

      I live in the area around Site R, Camp David and FEMA/NFA
      headquarters. I am constently seeing blackhawks fly over my house to
      Site R(since my house is almost right under the "flight line" to
      Site R). When the president is at Camp David for the weekend, the
      goverment or secret service always stations 2 blackhawks in the
      field behind the FEMA/NFA headquarters. They will take off, usually
      in a pair, very low and fast towards Site R without warning right.
      Also, the helicopters are very easily seen from route US 15
      Southbound.
    • Kevin Hritz
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 27, 2004
        If the helicopters look like two-seaters, with a teardrop shaped fuselage, they may be Hughes OH6-A Cayuse, Light Observation Helicopters. These are Vietnam War era machines still in use today.

        The OH6-A looks like a two seater, but can actually hold 4 souls, depending on configuration. The nickname for the OH6-A is"Loach." It is powered by a single turboshaft engine mounted behind the crew compartment.

        Kevin Hritz, W3QD
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 27, 2004
          On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 10:48:44AM -0000, Steve wrote:
          > I was afraid I'd get an answer like this. I'm not into "World
          > Government" conspiracies and the like. I'm merely a curious
          > observer of mysterious aircraft.
          >
          > BTW, half the links were dead and the remainder were to sites of
          > paranoiacs and religious fanatics.

          I believe you commented on black helos that appeared on 9/11.

          It has recently become public that the full US governement COG
          plan was put into effect on that morning, thus it is likely that your
          black helos were associated with that effort (relaying groups of VIPs to
          relocation sites).

          Where the COG helos are normally stored during non emergencies
          is an interesting question. But it is known that fleets of them
          are kept at the ready...

          And no, I don't think I speak as a religious fanatic, and while
          sometimes a bit paraniod, I do believe the COG plan as described by
          various folks including Richard Clarke is real and was activated that
          day.

          --
          Dave Emery N1PRE, die@... DIE Consulting, Weston, Mass 02493
        • Lars Hammarberg
          Message 4 of 7 , May 22, 2004
            Hello everybody.

            I asked on another web site about our "Black Helicopters" and
            got
            the following answers

            Hi Lars & All,

            this whole "Black Helicopters" thing is just an urban myth/shaggy-
            dog story/internet conspiracy dreamed-up by some strange people
            across The Pond.

            Hundreds of Army choppers use 'Army' as their call-signs. For
            example, UH-60L 92-26420 would use 'Army 26420' as a standard call-
            sign. I don't understand what the 'mystery' is about that at all:
            it's been standard practice for as long as I can remember.

            I went to the site you posted and the first web page that actually
            worked in that long list of links was this one:

            http://members.tripod.com/~blackchopper/

            The pictures on that page show an ordinary US Army UH-60 Black Hawk
            in standard GREEN paint! Why all the fuss?

            I remember people talking about 'Black Helicopters' in the aftermath
            of the Waco siege, it was on a TV programme on one of the satellite
            channels, and the choppers they showed were just Texas Army National
            Guard Hueys and Kiowas.

            I guess the moral of the story is don't put too much faith in
            something just because it appears on the 'net! :-)

            Regards
            Lars Hammarberg
            Sweden