New Member Intro

  • jhaynesatalumni
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2004
      I just learned of this group from a posting on Usenet group
      comp.dcom.telecom. I have some catching up to do reading the
      messages...

      By way of introduction, I'm a retired electrical engineer living in
      Fayetteville, Arkansas. I worked for Teletype Corp. in the summers
      of 1958 and 1959 and then from 1963-1966. I'm currently collecting
      historical information about Teletype Corp. My major "research"
      interest is electromechanical teleprinter switching systems. I
      have a backyard museum of mostly Teletype stuff. I do ham radio,
      W6JVE, keyboard modes almost exclusively.

      Jim Haynes