Western Union Technical Review online

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2004
      Thanks to the Western Union Alumni web site (
      http://www.westernunionalumni.com/index.shtml ), I just learned that the
      complete set of the Western Union Technical Review from 1947 to 1969 is
      online as scanned images in the MIT Telecom Archive:
      http://massis.lcs.mit.edu/telecom-archives/archives/technical/western-union-
      tech-review/index.htm .

      The contents of the magazines, alphabetically by author, are at:
      http://massis.lcs.mit.edu/telecom-archives/archives/technical/western-union-
      tech-review/contents.pdf .

      Albert
    • Jay Panozzo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2004
        i was just going to post a message about Western Union, I was
        wondering if there was anything on them!

        I have a lot of time put into their network and am glade to be able
        to "surf on dude".

        Jay Panozzo
        Still remembering those passives.............