Re: Hello and question about Gabriel Antennas

  • Jay Panozzo
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2004
      Ahhh yes, license free 5.8 GHz, the Yugo band of microwave.....

      I was wondering if a simple waveguide to N adapter at the feed would
      work? (if its a parabolic)

      If it's a horn, maybe a mode filter & transistion could be used with
      the Type N adapter?

      With all those dead Norlight sites in WI someone should be able to
      come up with one or two?

      Jay Panozzo
    • blitz
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2004
        There are adaptors that transform type N's to waveguide.....used them in
        microwave, try microflect if theyre still around..