1967 Bell Labs Record featuring L4 and Stanfield, NC site

  • Dexter McIntyre
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2003
      The 1967 July-August Bell Lab Record featuring the L-4 coaxial cable system and
      the Stanfield, North Carolina underground site is available at:

      http://www.w4dex.com/BellLabsRecord.htm

      Dexter McIntyre
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2003
        Dexter,

        Thanks very much - I've added a link to your site from my Bell Labs Record
        index page:
        http://long-lines.net/sources/BLR.htm

        And more scanned Record articles from Wayne Weishan will be online soon, so
        our "virtual library" is growing rather nicely!

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2004
          Dexter,

          Thanks very much for posting that - I've added links to your page from my
          Bell Labs Record index and Technology and Equipment pages.