Re: Site E(Tysons Corner tower)

    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 18, 2003
      I drove by Site E a few days ago. The last two microwave dishes are gone
      from the tower, and the building looks recently painted. There's a
      containerized or trailer-mounted HVAC unit of some kind sitting outside the
      building. Large flexible ducts connect the unit to the building through
      plywood sheets inserted in the open double doors on the Pinnacle Dr. side of
      the building. And I noticed that there were no vehicles in the compound; on
      every previous visit, I'd seen at least one car, belonging to the contract
      security guard.