Oakville CoG site and Santa Rosa AT&T in California..question

  • sdsewage
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2003
      I was reading about the governments new (early 90s)CoG site at
      Oakville in Napa County, Calif. The article stated that the site
      has a "direct microwave" link to the AT&T commercial system at Santa
      Rosa. Judgeing from pics posted a few weeks back of Santa Rosa's
      Central Office, the microwave horns are still in place, and at least
      one must be used for this DOD path? Any one have insight to the
      Oakville site or development?

      Jon-
      www.thecentraloffice.com