Iraq Contracts

  • AMACARTHUR2-oeXPRESS
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2003
      Does anyone know how we can find out what contracts are open in Iraq?
      Looking for any type of TELECOM Job leads.

    • Anton Rappold
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2003
        Check out ITT Industries and General Dynamics CAREER
        WEB SITES.
        They had ads in the Washington Post this weekend that
        just passed.
        Cheers.
        --- AMACARTHUR2-oeXPRESS <amacarthur2@...>

        http://shopping.yahoo.com