Re: Digest Number 150

  • Dave Emery
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2, 1999
      On Tue, Nov 02, 1999 at 05:31:36PM -0500, Dave Emery wrote:
      > From: Dave Emery <die@...>
      >
      > On Tue, Nov 02, 1999 at 03:36:36PM -0600, Ryan C Blake wrote:
      > > From: Ryan C Blake <ema432@...>
      > >
      > > Mr. Emery,
      > >
      > > If you don't mind my asking, what is your professional background?
      >
      > I'm an EE who has done both hardware and software development in
      > the computer OS, digital hardware architecture and WAN and LAN
      > networking areas.

      Oh dear...

      My sincere apologies to the list... I carelessly replied to
      what I thought was a personally addressed off-list private email
      question and hastily sent out the answer without checking who
      it was going to. I am most embarrassed to have my little bit
      of puffery go out to who knows who on coldwarcomms... I guess
      everyone on the list now knows more about me than they wanted to
      or ever thought they would...
      --
      Dave Emery N1PRE, die@... DIE Consulting, Weston, Mass.
      PGP fingerprint = 2047/4D7B08D1 DE 6E E1 CC 1F 1D 96 E2 5D 27 BD B0 24 88 C3 18