Re: [coldwarcomms] DC Gov't Emergency Communications Plan

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2003
      That's an interesting document. Page 4 mentions the Washington Area Warning
      System and the National Warning System; I didn't think that WAWAS was still
      active. I have some info on the system from the mid-1960s at:
      http://coldwardc.homestead.com/files/wawas/index.html .

      Page 5 mentions the DC Emergency Management Agency's Mobile Command Post
      (DC-10). And page 7 mentions "...ODC 1 and 2 as primary physical relocation
      sites...". I wonder where those are.