Re: Freq Hopping

  • Greg Carttar
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 20, 2003

      HREF="http://www.popularwireless.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001585.html">http
      ://www.popularwireless.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001585.html</A>

      > Tim
      > San Mateo, California

      The first year we did communications for Sundance Film Festival
      somebody showed up on the ski slopes in Park City with
      hoppers......tore up a couple of our licensed simplex channels. They
      were'nt in secure mode though....if I opened the squelch I could hear
      tiny snips of voice.

      We dropped about a minute of high-power carrier on the effected
      channels and it went away....maybe the algorithm altered the pattern.
      Don't know.

      Best,

      Greg Carttar