Re: AT&T Jackie Jones Mtn. TDX installation specifications

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2003
      --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "Albert LaFrance" <lafrance@w...>
      > I've posted the installation specs for the original TDX microwave
      > at Jackie Jones, from January 1947:
      > The earlier pages are more interesting than the later ones, which
      are just
      > parts and equipment lists.
      > Albert

      The "necessity of work" mentioned in one of these documents reminded
      me of the detailed justification required for plant/operations forces
      to get a special test set or any engineering for local requirements.

      A form(PAF 140 I believe)had to be submitted through many layers of
      bureaucracy with very specific and credible data on these succinct

      1)Why do it at all?

      2)Why do it this way?

      3)Why do it now?