Re: AT&T Jackie Jones Mtn. TDX installation specifications

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2003
      --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "Albert LaFrance" <lafrance@w...>

      http://longlines.addr.com/places-routes/Jackie_Jones/X64572/title.html

      > The earlier pages are more interesting than the later ones, which
      are just
      > parts and equipment lists.
      >
      > Albert

      The "necessity of work" mentioned in one of these documents reminded
      me of the detailed justification required for plant/operations forces
      to get a special test set or any engineering for local requirements.

      A form(PAF 140 I believe)had to be submitted through many layers of
      bureaucracy with very specific and credible data on these succinct
      criteria:

      1)Why do it at all?

      2)Why do it this way?

      3)Why do it now?