National Emergency Alarm Repeater?

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 1999
      Another researcher pointed me to the National Archives (NARA) holdings
      description for the records of the Defense Civil Preparedness Agency, the
      predecessor to FEMA. The information is at
      http://www.nara.gov/guide/rg397.html#top .

      I noticed a mention (under 397.2.8) of 1963-65 records related to the
      National Emergency Alarm Repeater - has anyone heard of that?

      I'll check out those records next time I'm at NARA.

      ...Albert