Re: [coldwarcomms] Long Lines Maintenance Radio

    Message 1 of 19 , May 28, 2003
      Technicians at both the Dranesville, VA and Monrovia, MD underground main
      stations told me that cable-patrol helicopters often operated from those
      stations. In fact, the last time I was at Dranesville, the metal framework
      of a wind cone could still be seen attached to one of the emergency-exit
      structures.