Re: AT&T Haymarket, VA

  • pwood78
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2003
      Hello,

      > I've posted a photo of Haymarket, contributed by Parris Wood:
      > http://longlines.addr.com/places-
      routes/Haymarket_VA/Bull_Run_Mnt.html

      I've got some recent pictures of Oilville to complement the
      discussion that I will scan later on tonight along with Washington 1.
      I was wondering why Oilville was such a big site, not only does it
      have a massive amount of horns but the base building is the biggest
      I've seen of all remote AT&T facilities since Garden City and Moseley.

      -
      Parris B. wood