Re: Minuteman network

  • fx hiker
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2003
      As I recall the communications, I don't think it was
      civil air patrol type stuff in nature. I remember
      the constant carrier that was always up...and every so
      often there were various communications between folks,
      each of whom had a tactical call of "Minuteman", i.e.
      "Minuteman 36, this is Minuteman 52, Over...."

      I think the use must have been pretty unclassified in
      nature, I remember thinking that it sounded like maybe
      a Pentagon transportation pool, or limos and such.....

      Chuck

      http://search.yahoo.com